Guest Post Guidelines
We have a DA 30+ blog with our readers a variety of small business owners, marketing professionals, agencies and startups that are looking for advice and guidance on a range of topics including:
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Paid Marketing
• How to guides
Content should be original and have a clear purpose which is to be informative to the reader, generic spun content is of no value to anyone and will be rejected. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggested topic and a brief summary before sending us the entire article.
• Articles should be a minimum of 700 words
• Include a focus keyword
• Include some personality, make it interesting
• Please include images with your article, where possible these should be screenshots rather than stock imagery
• Link as freely as you wish, however all our posts are subject to review and we may edit where required
• Please ensure you do not violate any copyright
• Author Bio, this should be no longer than 300 characters and too promotional, profile image should be .png or .jpg.
• We reserver the right to edit the content, however we will inform you prior to doing this.
Whats in it for you?
• Build your SEO profile
• Increased Exposure
• Position yourself as an expert
Pitch your ideas to us at email@example.com. Please don’t send us your full post without being accepted first.