Guest Post Guidelines
We have a DA 35+ blog with our readers a variety of small business owners, marketing professionals, agencies and startups that are looking for advice and guidance on a range of topics including:
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Paid Marketing
• How to guides
Content should be original and have a clear purpose which is to be informative to the reader, generic spun content is of no value to anyone and will be rejected. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggested topic and a brief summary before sending us the entire article.
• Articles should be a minimum of 800 words
• Include a focus keyword
• Include some personality, make it interesting
• Please include images with your article, where possible these should be screenshots rather than stock imagery
• Link as freely as you wish but please ensure every link is highly relevant, all our posts are subject to review and we may edit where required (including removing links where not relevant or beneficial to the article)
• Please ensure you do not violate any copyright
• Author Bio, this should be no longer than 300 characters and not too promotional, profile image should be .png or .jpg.
• We reserver the right to edit the content, however we will inform you prior to doing this.
Whats in it for you?
• Build your SEO profile
• Increased Exposure
• Position yourself as an expert
Pitch your ideas to us at email@example.com. Please don’t send us your full post without being accepted first.